The Jubilee Lodges are one of a pair of grade II listed decorative former gate houses built c.1890 to adorn the former entrance to Knebworth Park from Old Knebworth Village. We obtained planning permission to improve the entrance to Jubilee Lodge West which was recessed and proving to take up valuable space which could be used better.


During our time living in Knebworth we have also restored the Jubilee gates and fascia boards to Jubilee Lodge East by replacing the rotten timber with like for like repairs using hardwoods to ensure longevity for years to come.